Lady Gaga 'terrified of mobile phones'.

xRyannJ

Lady Gaga refuses to hold a mobile phone because she is scared of getting a brain tumour, it has been reported.

The quirky star has apparently developed such a fear that she has a member of her entourage to hold the handset away from her ear whenever she needs to make a call.

According to Contactmusic, a source close to the Telephone singer said: "There have been various reports suggesting mobile phone use can increase your risk of developing cancer and brain tumours and even though there's no firm evidence, it really freaked her out. She's now insisting that whenever she makes a call, one of her team keys the numbers into her phone, then holds it up to her face so when she speaks it isn't too close to her head. She then listens to her calls on the speakerphone."

And it seems this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the eccentric star’s demands. The insider said Gaga asks security staff to carry her because she only designates a certain amount of time each day to walking.

The source added: "Everyone around Gaga tries to tolerate her annoying and weird behaviour because they know it's likely to be just another phase."

Source:

http://celebrity.uk.msn.com/news/gossip/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=154533102&ocid=today

They tolerate her because she is famous and has money... it's not the first time the eccentric star demands are published.

I read about the demands of Jennifer Lopez some time ago and were quite weird, not as much as Lady Gaga's demands but still weird :P

I'll look for the article and post when if I find it ;)

• 2 months later...