DBZ: Raging Blast 2 Vs. Naruto: UNS 2

PseudoSage

Which one do you want more?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you want more?

• Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 will Dominate.
    • DBZ: Raging Blast 2 is Superior.
    • No preference. Apples and Oranges argument.
    • Both look stupid to me.

Alright. After traveling through some forums I see people bring up the opposing game in discussions about the other. So I want to see which one we're all excited about more. Both are inspired by their respective animes and follow the stories of their characters. Both are fighting games that are simple to get into, but offer deeper levels for the more dedicated players. But which is superior and why?

Here's some references for those who like updates:

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Shipp%C5%ABden:_Ultimate_Ninja_Storm_2

Dragonball: Raging Blast 2:

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball:_Raging_Blast_2

I'm gonna say Raging Blast 2. The graphical update looks wicked, and the fighting system does lend itself better to advanced play. Also the last game had enough modes to keep entertained.

UNS2 will be great, but I just don't think it will last me that long in terms of replayability save for the online matches especially on how unbalanced some characters were in the first game so I'll expect to see lots of Cursed Seal Sasuke's and Eight Gates Mode Guy and such.

I'll say raging blast 2 for one simple reason, I've never regretted buying a DBZ game or stopped playing it and I've always regretted buying naruto games and stopped playing them like five minutes after Lol although they are good for friends who are inexperienced with fighting games in general.

no offence but tha naruto games are lame as hell... tha DBZ games are the shit, only Soulcaliber beats the action in tha DBZ games

Well, harsh words aside I must say that the level of insane action the Dragonball franchise lends itself well to over-the-top fighting. With the Ultimate Ninja and Ninja Storm games I find all the giant explosion super cool fighting takes place in the ultimate jutsu cutscenes alone. The ultimate ninja games were decent, but simplistic without a whole lot of gigantic techniques being pulled off. Ultimate Ninja Storm seemed to up the action and gave the user a greater feeling like you were a mystic ninja fighting, but still the "woah cool!" moments do seem to be exclusive to the 1-minute long Ultimate Jutsu cutscenes alone.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna go with Raging Blast 2 with the hopes that the story mode is a bit more in depth this time around. Jumping into battles with little story background didn't feel right and, for those that don't know the whole story, could have kinda been a bit confusing. I never really was a fan of Naruto anyways :D

I must profess I did enjoy the more cinematic flair that some of the Naruto battles had, especially the Giant Boss battles. The Raging Blast story seemed hurried with a lot of things left out (like some characters and fights that happened!). So I hope it is remedied with its next installment.

Oh, and the silent transformations were annoying in Raging Blast. I hope Ninja Storm 2 has more varied transformations.

id say DBZ cuz

1) im a die-hard DBZ fan :D

2) naruto shippuden dubs aew WAYYY behind the subs. how far are they gonna be able to take the story in the NA/EU version?

From what has been confirmed so far the Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 game is supposed to reach to about the end of the Invasion of Pain arc. I say the NA/EU version will probably get to that point, unless they want to cut out over half of their new characters, take out the story mode, and such. Given that the release date is alongside Japan's by about a month I say none such cuts were probably made.

I like both games/series but I'm going to lean toward Naruto UNS2. I downloaded the demo and so far I really like that way it plays. I do have to agree that the first one did seem alittle off balance with some of the players. Some of the Ultimate Jistu's were too close range when some others you can use from across the map. Storyline was great though.