Final Fantasy IV: Some needed Help?

Koby

Hey, erm.. well I own Final Fantasy IV in the Playstation release in Final Fantasy Chronicles; which also came with Chrono Trigger. =P

Anyhow it has been nearly a year since I last played Final Fantasy IV because I gave up on trying to find out how to get farther and just started a new game but then never continued it since I got Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy V, and Final Fantasy VI a couple weeks later (which I haven't hardly played any of them and thats near a year ago too xD).

Okay here is what I need help on..

I can't find out where I need to go, and all I remember is that on the game I was told to go to the summoners town or whatever and that its unknown as to its location, but it's believed to be deep underground.

I found this huge hole in the ground and a cave entrance (near the ocean with hardly any room in front of the entrance).. and well the only way I can get there is with a Black Flying Chocobo and it can't land there.. So either I'm suppose to have a ship and don't.. or thats not the entrance I need to get to.

So any help on where to go, or what I need, please let me know! Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay...

I think the huge hole you're referring to must be the Tower of Babil hole, considering the description. Did it have a tower sticking out of it?

If I am correct, you're right after the whole Tower of Zot + Getting the Magma Key from Kain part. So from Baron, go south to Agart. Go into the middle where the well is and use the Magma Key on the well. It'll open up a huge hole in the mountain next to the city. Use your airship and land in the hole.

That should help you.

I honestly don't remember what I last did since its been a while. I should probably restart again and go through it. But I don't remember ever getting an airship yet.. I had a hovercraft thing though I remember that much.

I just went and replayed through it and yeah you were correct, thanks. I needed to put the magma in the well of Agart.

Now I'm in the Summoners Land about to fight Leviathan to get him as a summon. However he beat me when I last tried so I'm going to go level up a bit and fight him again. I believe my levels are: Cecil 41 - Rosa 40 - Kain 42 - Rydia 40 - Edge 34

Though I could be wrong on some of them.. xD Anyway again thanks for your help.

-edit-

Now I'm on the Moon in Bahamut cave about to fight him. =P

• 1 year later...