Additional 'Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!' Cast Announced

Koby

The official website of the Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! (Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!) television anime announced three additional cast on Monday. The anime adaptation of FUNA's light novel of the same title will premiere on October 7 at 11:30 p.m. on AT-X, Tokyo MX, and BS11, followed by TV Aichi and ABC TV. Amazon's Prime Video service will also steam the anime in Japan.

dKwO3wD.jpgbtD81KE.jpg

Maki Kawase (Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria, Zombieland Saga) will voice Marcela (pictured left in image above), Kiyono Yasuno (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata, Sounan Desu ka?) is playing Monica (center), and Hisako Toujou (Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi, Hinako Note) will play Oriana (pictured right).

Masahiko Oota (Himouto! Umaru-chan) is directing the anime series at Project No.9, with Takashi Aoshima (Gabriel DropOut) in charge of the series composition. Susumu Watanabe (Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu animation director) is designing the characters, and Yasuhiro Misawa (Yuru Yuri) is composing the music at Avex Pictures.

FUNA launched the comedy fantasy novel, also known by its short name Noukin, on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in January 2016, garnering over 280 million views. Earth Star Entertainment began publishing the series with illustrations by Itsuki Akata (Dragon Crisis!) in May 2016. The 12th volume will go on sale on October 12.

A manga adaptation Nekomint has been serialized on the Comic Earth☆Star website since August 2016. Taibundo published the third volume last June, with the fourth volume scheduled for an October 12 release.

Avex Pictures posted the first six minutes of the anime series on Friday.