Biomutant. Should I get it? (recommendation help)

CardGames

Honestly I kind of hate doing this. I really do. But there's no 'game recommendation' thread and I don't think this belongs in the 'Feedback & Assistance' area because it's gaming related. Also, I swear I'm not doing this on purpose. I just end up not knowing what to do. 😓

I came across an interesting game when I was checking VGLeaks today. Yes, this is the last place I was expecting to possibly find a new game to play as well. 😲 It's called Biomutant and it's not out yet and doesn't have a release date. So I looked into it and read it's information on Wikipedia as well as watching some gameplay on YouTube. It sounded interesting and I liked what I saw from the gameplay. The best way to describe it, for me anyway, is that it's like what would happen if Ratchet & Clank and Final Fantasy XV performed video game fusion. 😮

But honestly I'm a bit unsure so that's the entire reason I ended up creating another thread in this area. For recommendation help. So... yeah...

Should I get it? Help? 😰

Here's the box art if anyone is curious. I couldn't find anything smaller.

u3n3r421s3hz.jpg