Yep, Here I Am.

elb0ne

Hi there. Right off the bat, I have to admit I'm a novice, anime viewership-wise, so it was pretty excruciating coming up with anything substantive for this post. I spent years discounting it in all the usual ways, and only sat up and took notice once I was pestered into giving Berserk and Death Parade a try. I loved both, and I've been tearing through series ever since. I'm currently binging Hunter x Hunter (2011), with an eye on LOGH afterword (though I'll almost certainly break that one up at points). Other interests include JRPGs (which I fell in love with long before I relented and gave anime a try, for some reason), hockey (Go Habs) and trying not to freeze to death (pretty accomplished at that one, luckily). That's pretty much all I've got at the moment, so I'm off to hide all my valuables in anticipation of a visit from my nephew.

We all have to start somewhere. I started my anime adventure back in the 90s with Speed Racer, Gundam Wing, Dragon Ball Z, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Inuyasha, and others that aired on Toonami back in the day.

Berserk, Death Parade, and Hunter x Hunter are all great shows. Honestly I started with the 99 version of Hunter x Hunter and so there are parts of it I prefer over the 2011 reboot. I tend to tell people to check it out just to see if they notice the differences.

I haven't ever gotten around to seeing LOGH, but I've heard great things about it.

JRPGS tend to be my favorite genre of games. Some of my favorites being: Legend of Dragoon, Shadow Hearts, Grandia II, etc. I've lately been playing The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2.

Welcome to Kametsu @elb0ne. Nice to see another member with similar interests.

I started watching anime when I was a Highschooler (back in 2014). The first one was Letter Bee airing on Animax followed by Hayate the Combat Butler, Hunter X Hunter (2011), Fairy Tail & Bleach.

Honestly, I didn't even know what anime was before that (I watched Dragon Ball Z, Detective Conan, Doraemon, Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade etc. thinking of them as cartoons when I was a kid) until I accidentally found out about Animax.

It was there all this time but since, most of the shows (like City Hunter, Inuyasha & others) that aired were in Japanese, I never bothered watching them but I don't know what happened to me that time & I watched a whole episode of Letter Bee even though it was in Japanese & it really caught my interest.

After that, I explored more about anime. The first one which I downloaded & watched was my all time favourite, Sword Art Online (that too, during my final exams) which really planted the seed of love for anime inside me.

After watching many anime series, I learned about JRPGs. The first was Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth I. My favourite one's are Sword Art Online : Hollow Realization & Sword Art Online : Fatal Bullet.