• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Kazekage

2.Powerfull fighter

3.His development through to a good person

4.He is calm and cool nothing phases him till you piss him off

5.Protector wicked leader

He is narutos brother from another mother lol but hey they can be like brothers they had the same hardships there alike in a way.

Not sure if you are allowed to post pictures here. If not please feel free to remove and let me know.. Here are some close ups of the costume. I did the sewing and paper mache, I was covered in glue for days, Hubby did the art. He just looked at pics and painted them on the gourd and painted the tattoo on Seb with face paint. The tat pic was a very fast version as we were late for a party but I have better pics somewhere from Halloween night , just not sure where lol.

mmx15h.jpg

6zu2bq.jpg

2921ut4.jpg

whnzf5.jpg

Kinara Uzumaki is an RP character I created for myself, as the twin sister of Naruto

awesome...if you got a picture send me a link..would love to see.

Not sure if you are allowed to post pictures here. If not please feel free to remove and let me know.. Here are some close ups of the costume. I did the sewing and paper mache, I was covered in glue for days, Hubby did the art. He just looked at pics and painted them on the gourd and painted the tattoo on Seb with face paint. The tat pic was a very fast version as we were late for a party but I have better pics somewhere from Halloween night , just not sure where lol.

mmx15h.jpg

6zu2bq.jpg

2921ut4.jpg

whnzf5.jpg

wow wow wow...a lot of work and I'm impressed with the 'tattoo'. Hehe at least it was a family effort ;)

if you not allowed to post the photos here (shouldn't be that bad since it is related to gaara ;) ) and you found some more photos just send it to my inbox... It is very interesting to see since people in my country very rarely dress up in costumes and cos play. And I can also imagine the glue on you for days...lol sticky situation XD

mmx15h.jpg

6zu2bq.jpg

2921ut4.jpg

whnzf5.jpg

The whole costume looks wonderful!!!! I love the tattoo as well.......plus the effort that went into making the gourd was worth it.

Uzumaki_Kinara .. Thank you , It was a lot of fun actually making the gourd.. The only bad part was we live in a small area and not many people knew who the boys were dressed as . We spent most of the night explaining who they were lol.

I would love to see a pic of your character also, sounds very interesting..

Uzumaki_Kinara .. Thank you , It was a lot of fun actually making the gourd.. The only bad part was we live in a small area and not many people knew who the boys were dressed as . We spent most of the night explaining who they were lol.

you're very welcome! and yes I'll send you pictures too with a character sketch if possible

I did create one......well actually three of them for the different parts.....I'll see about inking them and sending them to ya.

Hehehe sweet ;) I'll be waiting. but even the sketches would be interesting to see =]

Nelzy ... Thank you , what country are you from ?

Lol don't worry I know how you feel!!!!! In South Africa (that answers your question) they never aired Naruto on Cartoonnetwork and disney like they do overseas.....I found out via the internet about Naruto and etc (thank god for internet ;)).

It's hard to tell people how much i love anime since very few know what it is...Some know Naruto but only because they have played the video game.

Lol anyways I'm proud to say that I have successfully made most of my friends addicted to manga and anime -we even in the process of making our own manga.

By the way all my friend like gaara XD :greedy: yummy XD

Thank you bleach2010..

Nelzy.. "Lol don't worry I know how you feel!!!!! In South Africa (that answers your question) they never aired Naruto on Cartoonnetwork and disney like they do overseas.....I found out via the internet about Naruto and etc (thank god for internet ).

It's hard to tell people how much i love anime since very few know what it is...Some know Naruto but only because they have played the video game."

---

I have only seen pictures of Africa it is so beautiful. My sister lives in Egypt right by the pyramids..

Both Danny and Sebastin (boys in pics) would love to go to Japan and attend cosplay. That would be their dream. I wish they had something like that here but they don't. Sebastin hated when disney took over Naruto as it became so censored. He always felt like he was missing the best parts.

---

I have only seen pictures of Africa it is so beautiful. My sister lives in Egypt right by the pyramids..

Both Danny and Sebastin (boys in pics) would love to go to Japan and attend cosplay. That would be their dream. I wish they had something like that here but they don't. Sebastin hated when disney took over Naruto as it became so censored. He always felt like he was missing the best parts.

Awww! I always wanted to go see egypt...I am so jealous XD and if your boys go to Japan for cosplay let them take me with XD :dhh:....Doubt I will look so good dressed up like they do =P

Some say disney ruined it... If he feels that way he should download the uncut Naruto Shippuden on this site. Does he read the manga aswell?

LOL I will tell them to get an extra seat to Japan.. He has read a little of the manga but not much. Maybe I will have to get him some as a gift..

woahhhh better check if they like it first....I got a guy friend named Johnny (spelt Jane) and he LOVES Anime (he sometimes supplies me with Naruto and vice versa) but he hates reading manga...I think its because its black and white , you know what I mean?

but I would love it as a present XP since I like manga ...so sounds good