Gaara Fans

loreana64

I'm sure most of the Naruto fans like Sasuke and Naruto more than the others but I prefer Gaara. In this post I'd like everyone to pick 5 things that you like about Gaara and put them here. I'll go first.

1.Loyal

2.Protects what is his

3.Doesn't give up on things

4.Steadfast

5.gorgeous *fan*

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

**********GAARA FAN***

OK here goes

Been through a rough Childhood but overcomes it.

Handsome(actually have fantasies about him) weird i know

Can fight

A guy who asked for forgives for his wrong his definitely on my list

Smart (lot of people didn't put that oh well) i'm a gaara fan after all.

My youngest son (sebastin 14) lives and breaths gaara. My oldest (danny 21) loves itachi.. Sebastin wants to get a real life tattoo just like gaaras , though I am hoping that thought will fade before he gets a bit older lol. He has gaara everything. I will try to upload a picture of their halloween costumes I made them about 3 years ago now.

xo3zp1.jpg

• 1 month later...
My youngest son (sebastin 14) lives and breaths gaara. My oldest (danny 21) loves itachi.. Sebastin wants to get a real life tattoo just like gaaras , though I am hoping that thought will fade before he gets a bit older lol. He has gaara everything. I will try to upload a picture of their halloween costumes I made them about 3 years ago now.

xo3zp1.jpg

hahaha I am actually impressed they look like they were made pretty well XP mind making me one? tahaha just kidding

-------------

Totally love gaara hmm and 5 things

1. How yummy he looks =P

2. his new perspective on life (he tried telling Sasuke to change + wants to protect Naruto)

3. His ability to comprehend a situation and try work it out

4. How yummy he looks ^^ (again)

5. His jutsu

6. the way he can remain composed ALL THE TIME! lol it must be awesome because the people eventually give up trying to bug him. (i wish i was like that) =3

I would go on...but I think people would either pass out or leave XP ...or just stop reading .. XD

awww Gaara!!!!!!!! I wish for the millionth time that I was actually Kinara Uzumaki in the story. I'v definitely fallen in love with him......

My reasons for loving Gaara.....

*More than cute, he's not drop-dead gorgeous like Itachi but very very good-looking......just like Naruto

*He's the KAZEKAGE!!!!! That's the highest a shinobi can get!

*Love his sand techniques!!!!!!!! and the way he manipulates it

*He's just the same as Naruto.......very rough and painful childhood, the way people mistreated him especially his family certainly is heart-wrenching......add a Jinchuriki into it......makes him even more appealing.

*Finally..........no matter what ever said or done......Gaara is one of the most powerful shinobi around......with or without the Shukaku!

(If I seem to be comparing him to Naruto, it's because both of them are my most favourite characters and I love them equally)

awww Gaara!!!!!!!! I wish for the millionth time that I was actually Kinara Uzumaki in the story. I'v definitely fallen in love with him......

My reasons for loving Gaara.....

*More than cute, he's not drop-dead gorgeous like Itachi but very very good-looking......just like Naruto

*He's the KAZEKAGE!!!!! That's the highest a shinobi can get!

*Love his sand techniques!!!!!!!! and the way he manipulates it

*He's just the same as Naruto.......very rough and painful childhood, the way people mistreated him especially his family certainly is heart-wrenching......add a Jinchuriki into it......makes him even more appealing.

*Finally..........no matter what ever said or done......Gaara is one of the most powerful shinobi around......with or without the Shukaku!

(If I seem to be comparing him to Naruto, it's because both of them are my most favourite characters and I love them equally)

Kinara Uzumaki?