CN's "Best Summer Ever": a fraud?

CHM-XAC

When CN announced the Best Summer Ever, I had my hopes up. But with only 5 new episodes airing a week, (do not count Clarence's burn off on weekends) well it seems like a big fraud.

Indeed, there is no "New Episodes Every Hour, Every Day" its merely a huge rerun session of 5 eps a week. I think we lost at the change. If they had, like the UK, just gave all their shows a nice, massive New Firdays block, we would have 14 New episodes of "Everything" Every Week, besides We Bare Bears which is on hiatus since the March Madness special. Or at least like in France, where their dump 14 New episodes of a show in 2 weeks and rerun the said episode all the day it would have been a much more worthy of being called "The Best Summer Ever" (or they dump 14 New Eps in a day, man imagine 14 New eps of Steven Universe in a day? THAT I would call the best summer ever).

So what do you guys think? Is "The Best Summer Ever" really the best? Do you like it how it is or do you think like me its a little of a misrepresentation?

Edited by Ginette

On 6/17/2018 at 10:31 PM, EmptyBasket said:

What new episodes were we supposed to get? Steven Universe and Ok KO?

Well in March we were supposed to get 16 New OK KO eps (4/week-end) but qe only got 12. And those 4 get aired this summer. Obviously for SU that changes nothing since they just love to air new episodes in an erratic way. Just saying that in France they aired  18 new episodes in 2 weeks, and that includes A Single Pale Rose. But I am not here to rant on SU scheduling. 

And sorry for the late reply