Why does everyone seem to hate the New Doctor?

thedoctor2014

I can understand being upset when a beloved character has their race or gender changed for political reasons or for appeasing one group or another. And 95% of the time it annoys me when it happens, I don't care what race or gender they change a character too, it can be unsettling seeing such a huge change to a character you love. If you want to make a a different race/gender character I would usually say make a new character. I mean look at Miles Morales from Spiderman, they didn't change Peter Parker black, they created a whole new character to fill the mantle and to be honest, he is awesome. It is the way things should be handled usually in my opinion, yes my opinion which means many may disagree and I will respect their opinions and right to have one and I hope they will do the same with me. That being said, there are times when it can work, sometimes for the better such as the new Lost in Space series as Dr. Smith is going to be a woman and frankly, it looks like she may not be the coward the first was which has a lot of promise. Another character is Doctor Who, I know many will say it is new lore with the guard changing gender on Gallifrey and Missy changing genders. I am also pretty sure the Doctor was worried about not regenerating as a human looking species after a regeneration, but I could be wrong. The point is, this isn't something that just popped up, it is something the writers have had in the series for awhile now meaning the Doctor regenerating as female was likely inevitable and despite her choice of outfit, it looks like it could be promising. I plan to give it a chance as I am a huge fan of Doctor Who, albeit the new series, and will wait to make judgement upon seeing the actual episodes. My question though is why is so many people acting like this is out of the blue and throwing so much hate towards Doctor Who without seeing even a few minutes of even one episode? Wouldn't it be better to at least wait and see before completely writing it off?

Holy shite, mate, please use the 'enter' key.

OT?
It's not 'everyone', REAL Whovians don't care.

There is a very, very, loud minority of haters that are gonna hate and hate and hate.

It's like the KKK/Alt-Right.
Are all white white or conservatives Nazi lovin' cross burners?
NO!
But, the KKK/Alt-Right are just really...really...fucking loud and obnoxious, so they get a lot more screen time.