What kinds of shows and comics?

marbleroll

I would post this on a discussion forum but.. since it's about VIP (and what shows and comics..) I guessed it would be better here.. - as far as shows what kinds of shows are ok besides the normal Disney, Nick, etc since I've seen Twilight Zone, Gilligan's Island, Three Stooges and such.. :P and on comics.. are magazines included like game magazines or just comics and any kind of comic? :P (If it's in the wrong forum I guess you can move it lol I figured it would go with VIP but :S not sure completely.. anyway.. Thanks ;) 

Any question regarding rules here, bug reports or is otherwise about Kametsu itself goes in Feedback and Assistance. Even though it's for a VIP board we'd still like it to be in there. 

As for what's specifically allowed, it's a bit nonspecific, but it should be obscure, old or kids-oriented for live action. For comics I'm a bit unsure myself since it's way outside my expertise, sorry. When in doubt, please PM a moderator or ask in the Feedback board if something's allowed. 

Just now, marbleroll said:

Oh ok :P I noticed the post was moved, so it doesn't matter if it is for VIP it still goes under Feedback and Assistance and np - so i guess the ones there are old lol

I said this in another thread, but it's worth repeating: VIP is a misnomer, since it's not really intended to be an exclusive area. It's simply as a stronger measure to block against sharelinks being leaked out to public sites, by having a much more lengthy requirement to get to the section. Anyone at Kametsu is still welcome to it, but because of a few bad apples we unfortunately have to push back its availability a bit, unlike the main anime/cartoon sections.