FlixGrab Netflix Downloader

FlixGrab Netflix Downloader
FreeGrabApp has released a new program named 'FlixGrab', which allows the user to download Netflix videos up to 1080p.
flixgrab allows you to download untouched  netflix  content it beats all the other apps which they provide record and bad output quality which makes flixgrab the best netflix downloader app out there

tToitum.png

When you first download it, you must login to your Netflix account (Don't worry it takes you to the legit Netflix login).
Once logged in, you can copy the link to the show or movie you want in your web browser and then press the paste button on the program.
It will take a few seconds before the show icon will come up.

You can change the quality of the video and audio using the settings icon that comes up, when you hover over the show.

When you want to download, you press the down arrow icon that comes up in the middle of the screen and should
start downloading otherwise try a second time and should work.
However, it's does cost money but is a small fee to pay, $12 for a year, but you can get it a whirl for free for 14 days.

Download Link
http://www.freegrabapp.com/flixgrab

29 minutes ago, Nalapl3 said:

It's like the third thread about this program, seems pretty suspicious especially when it's a brand new user posting this.

They're doing this review to get the full free year that the program gives.

If you want one, you must do a review and send them the link, and then they give a year free. But only if they send you a email offering it to you. I didn't got one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/01/2018 at 5:18 AM, Dexter1998 said:

They're doing this review to get the full free year that the program gives.

If you want one, you must do a review and send them the link, and then they give a year free. But only if they send you a email offering it to you. I didn't got one.

this is true.

I did the first thread(?), which I only did so I can get the program for free.

The program is good though and can be trusted.