Is there a way to completely disable themes on this forum?

olympustenay

There's nothing super plain available in our theme switcher, no. The closest we'd have would be the IPS Default theme, which has a lot less styling and images than the others. You could also try Stylish or a similar browser plugin and play around with it locally, if you so choose.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Catar said:

There's nothing super plain available in our theme switcher, no. The closest we'd have would be the IPS Default theme, which has a lot less styling and images than the others. You could also try Stylish or a similar browser plugin and play around with it locally, if you so choose.

Ips is the first of the five themes on the top? I don't see any names on my mobile

9 hours ago, olympustenay said:

Ips is the first of the five themes on the top? I don't see any names on my mobile

No, you're just looking at the background chooser for your particular theme. The theme switcher is at the bottom of the page, a single link that says "Theme" with a down arrow next to it. Themes change the forum quite a bit more than the background chooser.