MPC HC problem w external audio

sfaxt

on mpchc with madvr, internal lav audio and splitter, audio switcher is the built in mpchc.

when i use ext audio on 8 bit encodes works just fine.

but on 10 bit encodes video freezes till i switch back to int audio. happens with every audio format ive tried

on another mpc hc  portable installation same configuration without madvr i keep  for fallback, everything works just fine with ext audio on 10 bit encodes. also internal lav audio and splitter, audio switcher is the built in mpc hc.

any ideas for what might be causing the issue?

Edited by sfaxt

3 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

Try disabling the built in Audio Switcher:

thanks it works  fixes the freezingxD but another problem appears and thats why i reverted to built in audio switcher in first place.

both ext and int audio play at the same time, both tracks are selected and i cant toggle between them, and in case i choose exclusive, it either plays japanese or english at randomxD. would you know how to fix that? i get 2x lav audio & splitter entries 1 with int and 1 with ext audio

i used internal mpc lav filters (latest -got nightly)

edit

and now it works with built in audio switcher.  i fiddled with settings without luck and then i restored my usual ini from a backup and everythings fine with ext audio.

anyway without built in switcher i have the problem above with both streams playing. if you have an idea why that happens or if i need an external switcher id still like to know.

Edited by sfaxt