Suggest a series

Hey guys!

I am new to anime, I recently watched Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. And I was really impressed by the way of storytelling. Both different genre of stories. Would love to explore more in the world of anime. 

Please suggest some series. Not too long though. And I prefer dubbed personally. Please suggest those that has a good dub.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you watched Attack On Titan? If not, then go watch it! :D

It's really good imo and has a great dub.

For something extremely over the top and funny and anime, there's Kill La Kill. Angel Beats is amazing too.

If you're looking for great anime with great dubs, just watch anything Studio Ghibli put out.

Have you seen any Ghost in the Shell? Phenomenal dub. It's kinda difficult to get into cuz you gotta know the Ghost in the Shell universe and how everything works within it to truly understand it but you can pick that up as you go and rewatch it as you gain an understanding of the universe like I have. I started with Arise and dropped it halfway thru in favor of the older GitS stuff but I do look forward to returning to Arise once I finish all of that. After that I saw the original movie and started watching SAC (I'm on the final 5-6 episodes of the first season). I'm definitely gonna return to the original movie and it's sequel after I finish the second season of SAC

Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop are very well dubbed (especially the latter) and are a lot of fun but the storytelling isn't as good as the 2 you mentioned seeing imo. Both are definitely worth a watch. People say Space Dandy has a great dub too but I wasn't a huge fan of the dub, hilarious stuff tho one of my favorite comedies.

Berserk (1997) has a great dub although some of the dub scripting kinda sucks here and there if you read the manga you'll notice where. Excellent story, my favorite in fact although it's cut short since the anime series ends on the eclipse. The story's continued in the new series of Berserk but you'll want to watch the 3rd movie in the Berserk movie trilogy inbetween the 1997 series and the 2016 series. If you watch the 97 series you won't miss anything by skipping the first 2 movies in the trilogy.

The Boy and the Beast had a good dub too. I still prefer the original japanese but you're not really missing anything by watching the dub. Such a good movie, definitely recommend this one.

• 2 weeks later...