What do you think of Elon Musk?

TsunX

Not just him as a person but moreso his ideals, predictions, inventions, etc. I think whether you like him or not we can all agree that he's an interesting guy. So my hope is that this will become an interesting thread. Or maybe it wont be. Who knows?

I love Musk for his drive to push every boundary / limit he can but I also feel like there is a bigger plan he's yet to divulge.

Personally im hoping he becomes the worlds first super villain (not to get bad guy confused with super villainism) who puts humanity as a whole first HIS way before everything else but he seems determined to bypass the Planetary protection treaty and because of that and what he's done so far I often compare him to the Illusive man from Mass Effect.

some compelling arguments can be found here (lol)

http://www.stopelonmusk.org/

Being im from Australia, i have a massive respect for the bet he dropped on my countries government to 'fix' our power issues, never seen the PM stutter so bad before lol, totally caught him off guard!

Granted they wont take him up on the deal because they can profit considerably more by selling our countries power rights to China