hi :)

joske

Hi, I'm Joske, a fellow anime lover:) The animes I like are mostly the Dragon Ball series (of course, that includes Z and GT), I just finished Z and I just began with GT. Also a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh!, and mostly 5D's. Untill I saw my favorite subber stopped :( So I stumbled upon this and I want to give it a try. Btw, do you guys have episodes of 5D's above 75?

Edit: I forgot that I just started with Bleach, and Yugioh season 0 :) Elfen Lied is on my list.

Welcome to Kametsu, you're sure to love it here.

What subber were you getting 5D's from? Only good subbers were TnKp or GX_ST. I was releasing .mkv's of TnKp subs on this forum and TnKp's forums. I was also a member of GX_ST's fansub group and helped them as an Editor for the series.

TnKp released 78 then skipped ahead to 104-106. GX_ST subbed up to 85 so far. I can post GX_ST's releases if you want me to, but yeah no one is caught up with the series anymore except those lame and inaccurate youtube subbers.

Welcome to Kametsu, you're sure to love it here.

What subber were you getting 5D's from? Only good subbers were TnKp or GX_ST. I was releasing .mkv's of TnKp subs on this forum and TnKp's forums. I was also a member of GX_ST's fansub group and helped them as an Editor for the series.

TnKp released 78 then skipped ahead to 104-106. GX_ST subbed up to 85 so far. I can post GX_ST's releases if you want me to, but yeah no one is caught up with the series anymore except those lame and inaccurate youtube subbers.

I got my episodes from slifer:

www.freewebs.com/herobarrier

He was really accurate.

hey welcome. have you seen dragon ball kai?

Yes, of course:) Every week I watch the new episodes (in japanese, I don't have Nic ktoons and I think they went way too far with the censoring.

Welcome to Kametsu. (:

You'll love Elfen Lied.

I have them on my computer for over half a year, I just don't get to it :)