What youre favorite game?

minato krunch

My favorites are Legend of Zelda(Ocarina) and Mario Galaxy

Lol nice, you love the top 2 rated games of all time (as you should). For me, it's Tales of Symphonia. Followed by Ocarina of Time, Mass Effect (havent played 2 yet), Metroid Prime Trilogy and Starcraft 2.

Favourite games would have to Darksiders and probably God of War III. Darksiders is just an awesome game, good vs. evil and a huge conspiracy, just makes the game great, not to mention the graphics and awesome finishing kills.

God of War III is awesome to me not only because it has awesome fighting and finishing kills, but also because it has greek mythology in it which I am really interested in, not very far through GoWIII but I have only had it for a couple of days so I think I have a lot of fun to be had with it.

This is an amazingly difficult topic. There are so many awesome games I've played....I'm not sure how to decide which is the best.

I suppose I'll have to go with The Legend of Zelda (yes, the one on NES). It got me into the series, and I've loved every game that's come out in it since then.