Does anyone miss?

NikkiM26

Does anyone else on here miss all their old favourite animes been on tv whatever they were? I know i do and alot too, as my adult life doesnt seem to be as good as my childhood now they are gone off the tv :( i used to have loads of favourites which loads of them i can now find on here to download which is fantastic :) and i cant thank you all enough for bringing my childhood back :) 

Im intrigued what all your favourites were and still are :) surely we all have one in common atleast :) would love to hear from you all

There were so many anime running on TV when I was a kid.

Stuff like Nadia, Dragon Ball, even Sailor Moon. I would watch everything.

I loved school but that moment when you come and turn on the tv just in time to watch Digimon or whatever amazing show was running at the time hardly compares to nowadays.

Lots of nostalgia there, haha.

But being able to watch almost anything you want thanks to the internet is pretty amazing as well!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2016 at 10:41 AM, NikkiM26 said:

Does anyone else on here miss all their old favourite animes been on tv whatever they were? I know i do and alot too, as my adult life doesnt seem to be as good as my childhood now they are gone off the tv :( i used to have loads of favourites which loads of them i can now find on here to download which is fantastic :) and i cant thank you all enough for bringing my childhood back :) 

Im intrigued what all your favourites were and still are :) surely we all have one in common atleast :) would love to hear from you all

Tenchi, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon

On 14/2/2017 at 4:29 PM, Totalweirddude said:

Yeah when i was younger we had a thing called Animax on TV and it would just air anime but after 3 years it was removed from the TV and after that happened I turned to the dark life of torrenting and jumped into the abyss.

Same here. Animax came by when I had just learned of torrents, but they were still fairly unaccesible to me. So even when Toonami introduced me to anime itself, I have to say Animax's shows were more groundbreaking to me. I sure do miss the good ol' days, but to be fairly honest, even if Animax or anything of the sort came back, I probably wouldn't watch it.

Edited by leorui

• 1 month later...

Representing our Canadians over here...

We used to have LOADS of anime back in the day on TV...Sailor Moon, Dragonball, Monster Rancher, Medabots, Escaflowne...

And I think it peaked when the YTV channel aired an anime block called Bionix (probably the Canadian equivalent to Toonami), which had many shows too like Inuyasha, Death Note, Gundam Seed, Naruto, Bleach...

But sadly now, it's all gone. At least, you guys still have Toonami. There's pretty much zero anime on TV in Canada. Certainly, watching anime on the internet is awesome, but man, it can never replicate that experience of coming home from school and checking out what's on.