HexChat Error Connecting

HI yes   i'm new to this site and  trying to find ANIME , but I cant seem to connect to the  server on hexchat   from this site  http://xdcc.kametsu.com/

Or am I   on the wrong site  and the  link to start hexchat , when I click the link at the top, hexchat open's but  I get this error . below can any one please help on this  please  any help would be great full .

Connecting to us.iso.rizon.net (192.161.191.29:6667)
* Connecting to irc.xertion.org (85.10.209.78:6667)
* Connection failed (An invalid argument was supplied)

41 minutes ago, MokaAkashyia said:

NO sir.   the current   network I was on is NIBL  and  it seem to connect fine with it and I can download  but, when I go to the site  above and   hit the link that connect's   hexchat  to the bot  I get the above error .

NIBL isn't a Network. NIBL is a channel on the Rizon Network.

Our channel resides on a different network known as Xertion.

In Hexchat go to the Network list, find Xertion, edit it to add #Kametsu to your favorite channels, set it to connect to this network automatically, and then connect.

Then  do I have something blocking  this link to connect >? #[email protected]    I just start to  find these and some very nice anime , I wish to  download them  I have cancer  this way  I can have something  to  watch   while i'm at the hospital , but I cant seem to figure this out ,   any help would be great . so as I under stand   the item above is a channel and one is a network . OK so   this link   should open the  network and channel  to #[email protected]   correct ?  since it does not    could hexchat be blocking it some how or Is  the link   that I posted here  not correct?Also I did look up  how to use the network list  and for some reason I could not find the  Kametsu  on the list ?  again  any help would be great .

8 minutes ago, MokaAkashyia said:

Also I did look up  how to use the network list  and for some reason I could not find the  Kametsu  on the list ?  again  any help would be great .

Our Network is listed as Xertion on HexChat. So look for Xertion on the Network list, then add #Kametsu to the favorite channels list of that network.

Alternatively, #[email protected] is likely to work better to reach our channel.

We've got a nice guide here: http://wiki.xertion.org/w/Connecting_to_Xertion

That details step by step (with pictures) how to setup HexChat to connect to our channel.

OK thank you very much I will  try to do that as I just tried to  click on the Xertion  in the list and it gave me  this error  below .

Looking up irc.xertion.org
* Connecting to irc.xertion.org (85.10.209.78:6697)
* * Certification info:
*   Subject:
*     CN=irc.xertion.org
*     OU=IRCd
*     O=Xertion IRC Network
*     L=Falkenstein
*     ST=Bavaria
*     C=DE
*   Issuer:
*     CN=irc.xertion.org
*     OU=IRCd
*     O=Xertion IRC Network
*     L=Falkenstein
*     ST=Bavaria
*     C=DE
*   Public key algorithm: rsaEncryption (3072 bits)
*   Sign algorithm sha256WithRSAEncryption
*   Valid since May 16 04:37:22 2016 GM to May 16 04:37:22 2018 GM
* * Cipher info:
*   Version: TLSv1/SSLv3, cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256 bits)
* Connection failed (unable to get local issuer certificate.? (20))

Alright so we're on the right track now. This error is because since Xertion is made up of so many servers, not all of them have valid SSL certificates, so we have to enable accepting invalid certificates if connecting via SSL which is apparently the default listing for Xertion pre-installed on Hexchat.

On the Network list, click Edit on Xertion again and find the checkbox that says 'Accept invalid SSL certificates' and make sure it has a checkmark. Then hit the close button and try to connect to Xertion again. =)

2 minutes ago, MokaAkashyia said:

Yay  thank you it worked .Thank  you so very much for you help .

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy whatever anime it is you're looking for. I know how those long hospital stays can be.

Hope everything is looking good for you and that your treatments go well.

Any thing in English :)  and sorry to say no treatment   . The INS refused  my bid for a treatment stated  they did not have to pay for it  for blank reason . so now I get to die soon . But thank you for you kind word's  sadly    these day's people like me die due to greed  and nothing will change .

3 minutes ago, MokaAkashyia said:

Any thing in English :)  and sorry to say no treatment   . The INS refused  my bid for a treatment stated  they did not have to pay for it  for blank reason . so now I get to die soon . But thank you for you kind word's  sadly    these day's people like me die due to greed  and nothing will change .

That really sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Everything on Agumon bot is English dub. Everything on Xide bot is dual-audio. Other bots it just depends on the show and release.

Thanks for the info  , I saw that  one bot has Absolute duo in dual I did not think I they had this one is English  very happy  I liked the  anime,  but then again I have not found many  that I do not like .  so many so little time to watch  but i'm dam sure going to give it my all  cause I love watching these better than any TV  at all .

• 3 weeks later...

HI hey Koby     I have not been bale to  get some thing  I was  back at hospital last few days   today I tried to get an item but    I get this message  when I try to  grab any thing from TOON bot  I get this message  I am very sorry I have to keep  bother you  but I have looked at a few pages'  but they  all did not really have any thing to show what to do one said  I must find  another channel on the known  server ect  I have not clue how to do that sadly .  one state I might need to reg to that bot ? again did not have any  message on how to do that any help on this would be great and yes  I have  foun d a few thing's that   so far are great to watch  I love the no game no life  and  Date-A-Live  1 and 2    I love  every anime I  have found I don't think I have found one I don't like, I loike anime more than I do movies   I have got a few thing's on my USB drive to take with me I will be in the hospital  next week for about 3 week's  so as you  know hospital have crap tv and I hope to grab  as much as I can to be bale to  watch some great  anime since I will not be bale to leave my room , so that will be a very shity 3 week's if I don't have much to watch ,  so again any help will be great and thank you for all you help last time  you were very helpful .

demongodz.

Toons< xdcc send #1224
-Toons- ** XDCC SEND denied, you must be on a known channel to request a pack

7 hours ago, MokaAkashyia said:

HI hey Koby     I have not been bale to  get some thing  I was  back at hospital last few days   today I tried to get an item but    I get this message  when I try to  grab any thing from TOON bot  I get this message  I am very sorry I have to keep  bother you  but I have looked at a few pages'  but they  all did not really have any thing to show what to do one said  I must find  another channel on the known  server ect  I have not clue how to do that sadly .  one state I might need to reg to that bot ? again did not have any  message on how to do that any help on this would be great and yes  I have  foun d a few thing's that   so far are great to watch  I love the no game no life  and  Date-A-Live  1 and 2    I love  every anime I  have found I don't think I have found one I don't like, I loike anime more than I do movies   I have got a few thing's on my USB drive to take with me I will be in the hospital  next week for about 3 week's  so as you  know hospital have crap tv and I hope to grab  as much as I can to be bale to  watch some great  anime since I will not be bale to leave my room , so that will be a very shity 3 week's if I don't have much to watch ,  so again any help will be great and thank you for all you help last time  you were very helpful .

demongodz.

Toons< xdcc send #1224
-Toons- ** XDCC SEND denied, you must be on a known channel to request a pack

Toons bot was banned from channel because the owner wouldn't abide the channel rules and set their bot to stop spamming. Owner still hasn't gotten back to me to alert that it has been fixed or ask that it be unbanned.