Orange

Moodkiller

KGe0WTv.jpg

MAL

Synopsis

One morning, Naho Takamiya receives a letter in the mail claiming to be from herself 10 years in the future. The letter reveals a series of events that are supposed to take place that day. At first, Naho thinks it's just a prank; but when the letter mentions a transfer student named Kakeru Naruse, who really ends up transferring into her class later that day, she is forced to believe in its contents.

As Naho continues to read the letter, her future self mentions several regrets, urging Naho to take the right decisions now. Somehow these regrets all seem to be connected to Kakeru, and with the burden of the knowledge that the boy wouldn't be with her and her friends in the future, will Naho be able to make the perfect choices that will alter what seems to be fate?

Yeah now this is looking great! Can already tell this is going to be painful at the end, your usual love triangle, time traveling and humourous series. 

Seems a bit similar to Koroka Connect, but not nearly as bad comparing Episode 1 with 1. 

(Enter all time traveling paradoxes here)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

Yeah now this is looking great! Can already tell this is going to be painful at the end, your usual love triangle, time traveling and humourous series. 

Seems a bit similar to Koroka Connect, but not nearly as bad comparing Episode 1 with 1. 

(Enter all time traveling paradoxes here)

Yeah, I enjoyed the first episode. I am really hoping it is not as annoying as Kokoro Connect.

On 7/11/2016 at 5:13 AM, Pollux said:

Yeah, I enjoyed the first episode. I am really hoping it is not as annoying as Kokoro Connect.

Well, if Episode 2 was anything to go by, I would say that thats going to be a big no! Thanks goodness. 

Wow, took quite a turn from the halfway point onwards. The time line jumping is also a good choice as it feels like you are getting two anime in one.  It might be a bit more predictable as we are starting at one end of the time line, seeing the end of it and meeting halfway through when the series finishes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moodkiller said:

Well, if Episode 2 was anything to go by, I would say that thats going to be a big no! Thanks goodness. 

Wow, took quite a turn from the halfway point onwards. The time line jumping is also a good choice as it feels like you are getting two anime in one.  It might be a bit more predictable as we are starting at one end of the time line, seeing the end of it and meeting halfway through when the series finishes. 

Yeah, I am really enjoying this anime so far. Episode 2 was like....woah. :what:

• 2 months later...