block ad/ware/virus userscloud? popping 3link tabs before downloading

Smileyyakadoo

Each time if somone on here has files uploaded to usercloud, anywhere i click like the login button, i keep getting this data:text link that sends me 2, 3, 4 different urls finally loading some crap sites asking you you sure you want to leave page trying to close out of it. The worst part is just one click, not links but open space like the back ground or link opens this link 2 to 3 times opening a new tab opening similar or exact same link and starting to make me pissed alittle depending how many episode like say green lantern shows, 20x3=60 tabs or so. lucky i can hit constant "Esc" button but not the point.

How you block somthing like that with adblock plugins?

data:text/html;base64,PGh0bWw+PGJvZHk+PHNjcmlwdD53aW5kb3cubG9jYXRpb249J2h0dHBzOi8vc2VydmljZWdldGJvb2submV0L3JlZGlyZWN0PyZ0aWQ9NjAwMzA0JnJlZD0xJmFidD0wJnY9MS4xMC4yNi4xJnNtPTAmcmVmPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGdXNlcnNjbG91ZC5jb20lMkZ0ZXhhZWhkbGppYWMlMkZHcmVlbi5MYW50ZXJuLlRoZS5BbmltYXRlZC5TZXJpZXMuUzAxRTA1LkhlaXIuQXBwYXJlbnQuNzIwcC5XRUItREwueDI2NC5BQUMubXA0Jl9rdXJxPTE0NjM0MTQ1MzE2NDInOzwvc2NyaXB0PjwvYm9keT48L2h0bWw+

Best way is to use JDownloader, it doesn't require visiting the pages just copy the urls and it finds the files to download. It's automatic too so once it finishes a file it moves to the next on etc, it's almost a basic requirement if your going to be downloading a lot from file servers.

• Like 1