Error Code: 2F173/H - Unable to access certian post

ani-me

I am logged in and am able to view all post. how ever, this it the second time I have come across a post that doesn't allow me to view the content, and instead give the error code 2F173/H.

Well, I am not quite sure but there is a probability that both times I might have tried to access the same post.

Post I tried visiting: http://kametsu.com/index.php?/topic/34388-1f-victorique-gosick-bd-720p-sub/

Here is a screenshot: http://puu.sh/lOdKV/91958a690e.jpg

I am not sure if there are more posts like this, or if there are level of user or something that this content is restricted to.

13 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

Where did you get that link from out of interest? 

I think the reason you cant "access" it is because that thread doesn't exist any more: Adding the title just removes Sicka's index result.

Yeah, I got that link by searching for Gosick. And it never occurred to me that the thread might have been deleted.

I believe that it'd make more sense if the error message is changed from "You do not have permission to view this content" to something more suitable, such as "This thread has been Deleted" or even just the old "Error: 404".

Another thing. The previous time I encounter such a thread(probably the same one), it said that I can't view the content as I need to post something before viewing this post. It was the same message that we get when we first sign-up, but except, by that time I had already post a few times. In case it was the same post, then probably they have changed the error message since then, else, i dunno..

Anyway, thanks. For at least it is safe to assume that the said page here doesn't exist.

Also, since I believe that this thread is no longer needed, how do I close it?

Your best bet would be to get in touch with Koby about the error messages. Though I have a feeling it is something he would have to report on IPS' side of things. 

As for closing this thread, I normally just report my own original post and request the admin dealing with it to close it :). 

Also you are welcome, it seems to be the most logical conclusion at this stage. 

Edited by Moodkiller