Need some help deciding on kfx

DeathTheKid

(not sure where to put this)

So I've decided to work on Fairy Tail for a bit after I've completed season 10 of Bleach. Anyways I'm looking for some constructive criticism on what I've done so far. I'm going for just plain and simple kfx since I don't want to spend a lot of time doing crazy kfx some talented people out there can do. If you'd like to give it a shot, go right ahead and pm me or post what you've done.

OP: I'll probably lower the blur to 1.5 or just completely get rid of it or suggest something else completely. Timing could use some work as well. Which I'll work on later.

https://mega.nz/#!4hg3hQ6J!IWpDwBDvHSRnl8JNHhjcOcVjSn9SbzcozQJ3gTFRDx0

ED: I like the font but I can't decide on which color to use.

https://mega.nz/#!E853mIbL!6MRJPWwVHLWY1lgGZVqF9qVf4JKJSCdOfSd_BE5cptc

Edited by DeathTheKid
  • Like 2

I have to agree with Etz i like them both. At first on the intro I thought good font choice but I wouldn't use solid white and thought a light blue because of Fairy Tail's emblem usually being blue every on the net. I like both as I said but perhaps try the light blue font outlining and see what that looks like if it's worse you can always go back.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DeathTheKid said:

Well good to know you guys like the font choices :D

@Etzimal I kind of just left both colors there as I couldn't decide on which one to use. Would it look better if I kept them both different color?

@Leon Astreal Would you say swapping the ED light blue on over to the OP would be better?

I think it'll look better since the opening for this arc of the show is set to a rather dark tone so giving it the contrast of the text color would make the subs really stand out.

• Like 1