Sign in to follow this  
imsoyungfresh

Berserk Manga

On 10/1/2015, 1:19:35, imsoyungfresh said:

Does any know if there are any new berserk manga chapters out anywhere?

IF you look up Evil Genius Berserk they have the best scans. However, they only keep the latest ten or so chapters available for download. Or if you're not into downloading, MangaPanda is the only Manga site I know of that is still Posting any current and "Hot" manga. They, don't have very High resolution imges though.

Edited by HellHappens

On 11/26/2015 at 9:57 PM, HellHappens said:

IF you look up Evil Genius Berserk they have the best scans. However, they only keep the latest ten or so chapters available for download. Or if you're not into downloading, MangaPanda is the only Manga site I know of that is still Posting any current and "Hot" manga. They, don't have very High resolution imges though.

I read it from here http://view.thespectrum.net/series/berserk.html?ch=Chapter+344&page=1

Releases for Berserk have always been far and few inbetween.  As HellHappens stated, you're best going to the source (Evil Genius).

Supposedly MangaStream is currently working with Evil Genius to host any newly released chapters.

Spoiler

Amazing latest chapter released yesterday, finally Casca will stop being a potato and be back to how she was (hopefully). I feel like the story will head towards a resolution after that because Casca's condition was the main problem in the story line, after which the resolution would probably be the final battle against Grifith. But she might choose to leave Guts for all the misery she caused him and/or because she feels tainted. But I believe that since her demonic child was introduced to help with Guts and pals a few times in their journey that he'll eventually be part of their crew, to protect Casca and if she asks him to stay. I believe he displayed gratitude to Guts for protecting Casca in the past.

My take on chapter 350