Animation Pilots

CronoFlash

Pilots  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in me uploading Pilots

• Yes
    • No

Put it in the download section. I believe there is a section for cartoons. But there is also a section titled others but u probably won't get as many viewers

I know there's a section for cartoons, I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested.

Heh. Im sure there would be at some point in time. But yea I feel u. U gunna spend all that time uploading and maintaining. Mad props if you do.

• Like 1

Put it in the download section. I believe there is a section for cartoons. But there is also a section titled others but u probably won't get as many viewers

I know there's a section for cartoons, I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested.

Heh. Im sure there would be at some point in time. But yea I feel u. U gunna spend all that time uploading and maintaining. Mad props if you do.

I already have a small collection. But that's thanks to "RebalTaxi" on youtube on introducing them to me.

Oh I see. In that case you could set up an archive for him anybody who likes his YouTube channel. As for me...I really only watch anime now so manga has become the pilots for my shows

I switch between Eastern and Western animation frequently. Yeah, manga are the great to see if you'll enjoy the anime, except "Panty and Stocking with Garderbelt" (which I loved watching).

• Like 1

Never seen it. Heard about it but what's it really about (sales pitch style)

Have you seen Power Puff Girls, and Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi? It's that combined with the rude comedy of Ren and Stimpy, and Drawn Together. They even parody Phoenix Right, and Transformers.

Edited by reikitsune

Oh man, Wish I could help you since I had pilots such as Welcome to Eltingville, The Modifyers, Korgoth of Barbaria, Party Wagon, Angora Napkin, Constant Payne among 30-40 others (mostly by amateur animators or university projects) and most of these were in good quality (non YouTube rips) but I lost all these after one of hard-drives crashed (the one on which these pilots were on) so.................. Sorry!!!

Oh man, Wish I could help you since I had pilots such as Welcome to Eltingville, The Modifyers, Korgoth of Barbaria, Party Wagon, Angora Napkin, Constant Payne among 30-40 others (mostly by amateur animators or university projects) and most of these were in good quality (non YouTube rips) but I lost all these after one of hard-drives crashed (the one on which these pilots were on) so.................. Sorry!!!

I already have a few including Party Wage, and Welcome to Eltingville.