Need help with Anime 240-480 to 720 - 1080

ninjadudexp

Ok it has been a while since i did all of this re-coding, i remember back in the day we would use sony vegas and convery it to 720 HD web, then also mutex the audio from stereo to higher quality i use to have a saved message withi the programs and steps i needed if i ever wanted to come back but that was when C-W had a forum, i was told it moved to here so my question is what do you guys use to upscale older videos to 720 or higher 

i

There is no reason to re-encode those files. You can use your media player's upscaler if you want to view 480p video on a 1080p screen.

You will not increase the video 'quality' by upscaling, nor will you increase the audio 'quality' by converting it to some other format or increasing bitrate or changing bit depth or increasing the number of channels.

• Like 1

Ok it has been a while since i did all of this re-coding, i remember back in the day we would use sony vegas and convery it to 720 HD web, then also mutex the audio from stereo to higher quality i use to have a saved message withi the programs and steps i needed if i ever wanted to come back but that was when C-W had a forum, i was told it moved to here so my question is what do you guys use to upscale older videos to 720 or higher 

i

A hex editor.