Funniermoments.com downloading help

Blitzepidemic

I have downloaded quite a few impossible to find old cartoons from funniermoments.com, but sometimes the downloader I use won't work. What are other downloaders I can use when the reliable ones don't work?

I use JDownloader2 most of the time and DownThemAll or FlashGot for those JDownloader2 can't get.

For example; The Hair Bears Bunch ep 7, The Flintstones 1x15 & 16 refuse to be downloaded.

I have been able to get some stubborn files before, just forgot what program I used.

All help is appreciated.

Have you tried the firefox add on Download Helper?

I typed 'Download helper' and found 3, two of them are defunct (Skipscreen and RPNET) and one was just updated recently, Video DownloadHelper 5.0.1. I tried that program, but it wouldn't even download the videos I can get using JDownloader. Was that the addon you mentioned?

I have downloaded quite a few impossible to find old cartoons from funniermoments.com, but sometimes the downloader I use won't work. What are other downloaders I can use when the reliable ones don't work?

I use JDownloader2 most of the time and DownThemAll or FlashGot for those JDownloader2 can't get.

For example; The Hair Bears Bunch ep 7, The Flintstones 1x15 & 16 refuse to be downloaded.

I have been able to get some stubborn files before, just forgot what program I used.

All help is appreciated.

You can also view the source (html) and simply download that way