Yay for HDD's failing

SakuraChan

well as most of you know i serve alot of anime/cartoons/and other things from home  on IRC and well 2 drives went bust on me killing most the data on my RAID5 Volume, if there is anyone out there that can spare some monies so i can replace some drive's let me know

march 31st was backup day.

well as most of you know i serve alot of anime/cartoons/and other things from home  on IRC and well 2 drives went bust on me killing most the data on my RAID5 Volume, if there is anyone out there that can spare some monies so i can replace some drive's let me know

that would of been to late as today is not when they failed so in all total data lost if i cant recover anything is ~16TB

• Like 1

that would of been to late as today is not when they failed so in all total data lost if i cant recover anything is ~16TB

you know what they say: try fixing it cuz you cant break something more if its already broken :P