Soundtrack

Elsch

Music in video games can be some of the most emotionally impacting content that you'll ever hear! Which video game contains your favorite soundtrack, and why? what makes it so special to you?

for Elsch, it is Chrono Cross! while there are a lot of grand soundtracks out there, I really must put my vote out for that one. Each track is like something out of a dream. listening to it transports you to another, much more beautiful world. it really cannot be outdone in my opinion. and every track is wonderful, which is rare. it's usually that there's a select few that really catches you, but in this case, the entire soundtrack is a masterpiece.

I loved the ost to Final Fantasy X because it had its up beat songs and then it had piano songs which catch my ear most of the time anyway because i love the sound of a piano but the song zanarkand was amazing it was sad and yet it wasn't I dont know exactly how to explain it but i can honestly say that i love all the songs on the soundtrack. Otherworld, Besaid island,Luca, Yuna's theme, Suteki da ne... I could go on and list but I think the fact is that it is my favorite video game soundtrack. I mean it gave emotion to story that people dont realize it just adds more to the storyline i think. It kind of put a atmosphere around different moments and did a good job of going with the emotions going on in the game. Sorry for my rant but i love soundtracks but this one in particular is my favorite. ^.^