Fairly Recent (Past 3 Years-Ish) Comic Series/One-Shots That You Enjoyed?

Tanis

So, yeah, haven't really been following comics for some time and wanted to see what ya'll thought were some of the better ones to come out.

Doesn't really matter who made them or what genera.
-Well, as long as they aren't too gory - not really a fan of 'hey, look how detailed we had this pile of vomit, poo, and organs'.

Also, related:
What's the 'best' part of The Flash and Green Lantern to jump into?

I'm a HUGE fan of the Justice League, Green Lantern, Young Justice, etc cartoon series.
And I've been wanting to get get into them more.

For more recent comics, New 52 Justice league, New 52 Shazam!, Batman Incorporated, Nova, and Deadpool series 5.

As for Flash and Lantern, if I remember right shouldn't start with New 52 of them, its better to get firmiliar with them before starting New 52 of those series, I will try to find the name of the ones its best to start with, that is if you don't want to start with the very first issue.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

I was kind of trying to avoid the New 52 given all the hell it has gotten from my more 'comic book inclined' friends.

Though, part of that problem is they all seem to have various ideas as to where to start, so it's a little chaotic.

Edited by Tanis