Anyone here own a Lawn Mowing buisness?

BigNeckLawnBoy

(I was encouraged by a user that goes by the name Meowth to make a post here since nothing strives off topic and is basically for anyone to share thoughts on any given subject)

I own one and I can remember all the best times I have doing it. I usually try to cut my own 3 times a week and make sure the neighbors is about even not to make his look bad or anything. I am very OCD like when it comes to these sort of things and I can remember how it became to be almost like it was yesterday...

When my Pop introduced me to the buisness he was just doing it as a side project. I was about a young age wasn't old enough to work yet but he taught me how when I asked... He then turned on the engine on the lawn mower and thats when I knew I wanted to be a part of this buisness. I can remember him pulling the lawn mower with me as we shred the blades of grass it was a field day at our house. That was a great time to be alive because a few years later I would be given the torch to take over the business.

Have you had anything like this happen to you or encourage you to take the business and do your best job possible?