anyone want to read Soul Eater manga?

Wake

Do You Want To Read Soul Eater  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want To Read Soul Eater

• Might download it to read if available
    • Would for sure download it to read if available
    • Would NOT download it to read if available

I just wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in me uploading Soul Eater manga to this site. That would include the latest chapters that I can find (74 and on) in English. I realize that a lot of manga sites are taking off this manga so people can't read them, but it would be very time consuming for me to organize all the chapters to upload them, so I wish to take a poll to see if people would want it otherwise I wont and I will spend my time looking to upload other things.

PS: I hope this is an ok thread question. I don't mean to spam or anything.

I just wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in me uploading Soul Eater manga to this site. That would include the latest chapters that I can find (74 and on) in English. I realize that a lot of manga sites are taking off this manga so people can't read them, but it would be very time consuming for me to organize all the chapters to upload them, so I wish to take a poll to see if people would want it otherwise I wont and I will spend my time looking to upload other things.

PS: I hope this is an ok thread question. I don't mean to spam or anything.

yay Soul Eater!!! ^_^ i only seen the anime but wouldn't mind reading the manga

well thank you for the (clears throat) 3 people who voted :baffle:, I was hoping for a little more of a response but, three is enough for me, I'll upload the manga. I'll be putting it up sometime today so enjoy.

update...

I'm having problems uploading (keep getting an error sign on uploading) so it might take long then I expected to upload the manga. I'll figure something out one way or another.

second update...

started uploading, rapidshare decide to work for me, so I'll be uploading the manga with them I guess.

• 2 weeks later...