Question?

SenSei

This is a very hard question to answer...

Why are we alive?

Why are we here?

When did the earth start?

Why do we laugh?

Why do we cry?

Why do we have muscle?

Who was the 1st person on earth "and not God"?

Why is "life" a word?

Why do animal exist?

Why do we have brains. How is it made?

Answer it opened minded and give wide answers D:...

Why are we alive? - Hrm, that's a tough one. I think everyone is alive for their own special reasons, we really don't need to be alive - if one of us died tomorrow the planet would continue spinning, etc. The only reasons we live are our own, mine is to raise my kids.

Why are we here? - These seems similar to the last question, we're here to be alive, we're alive for *see above*.

When did the earth start? - Millions of years ago before humans and dinosaurs existed. The Earth was probably a piece of material floating in space that found the perfect space from the dun to sustain life.

Why do we laugh? - We laugh for lots of reasons: we genuinely feel something amuses us, we're nervous, we're trying to soften the mood...

Why do we cry? - Crying is tricky. We cry when we're happy, we cry when we're sad... Crying is an outlet for our strong emotions, no matter what they are.

Why do we have muscle? - *Doesn't have much muscle...:(* Muscle is for movement, for carrying us through our daily lives. Without muscles we would be bony-skin bags. I prefer curves.

Who was the 1st person on earth "and not God"? - Person, tough choice of words. Long after the settling of our planet we were blessed with the formation of life. (Through whatever means that actually came about.) The first life on the planet was NOT human, was NOT a person, but the first person in my opinion was some kind of evolved bipedal manbeast. I know, no scientificness there.

Why is "life" a word? - Life, we need a name to put to our experiences, we need some way to refer to it. As a people, we require meaning or explanation to our existence.

Why do animals exist? - Moooooo. Animals are another set of organisms that evolved to adapt to their situations and locations.

Why do we have brains. How is it made? - The brain, a great mystery of our time. How is it made well that's tough. Why do we have them? The brain is our control center, (well, plus the nervous system) they're kind of important. The brain helps us to remember, helps us to think, helps us to make decisions...

Pretty deep Sensui! lol...

Here comes mine :

Why are we alive? Because Chuck Norris made us.

Why are we here? Because of Chuck Norris and mr T.

When did the earth start? When Chuck Norris was born.

Why do we laugh? Blame Chuck Norris.

Why do we cry? Because of Chuck Norris.

Why do we have muscle? Because Chuck Norris has to fight some 1 with muscles.

Who was the 1st person on earth "and not God"? Chuck Norris.

Why is "life" a word? Cuz Chuck Norris said so.

Why do animal exist? Cuz Chuck Norris makes clothes with their skin.

Why do we have brains. How is it made? Erm. I don't have an answer for that.

• 4 years later...