Bitten [TV Series]

Koby

d0uVym3.jpg

Synopsis:

Based on the critically acclaimed series of novels from Kelley Armstrong. Set in Toronto and upper New York State, Bitten follows the adventures of 28-year-old Elena Michaels, the world’s only female werewolf. An orphan, Elena thought she finally found her “happily ever after” with her new love Clayton, until her life changed forever. With one small bite, the normal life she craved was taken away and she was left to survive life with the Pack.

Recent News:

SPACE Announce Cast for 'Bitten' Season 2
SPACE have today announced Tammy Isbell (Saving Hope), Tommie-Amber Pirie (Michael: Tuesdays & Thursdays) and Kiara Glasco (Copper) will be joining the second season of Canadian drama 'Bitten', forming a witches coven. Tammy will play the leader of the coven Ruth Winterbourne, whilst Tommie-Amber will play her daughter Paige Winterbourne. Kiara will play Savannah Levine. Laura Vandervoort, Greg Bryk, Greyston Holt, Steve Lund and Michael Xavier will all reprise their roles from the first season of the show, which is broadcast on Syfy in the USA.

CcxGHwz.jpg

• 9 months later...

I watched the series when it aired. I liked season 1, but I don't know what it was about season 2 that made me lose my interest. Although I later went back and watched them all at once. I like the idea of a female being the bad ass and having a man at her side who is also one (I so ship Elena and Clay). Did not care for the body switching though. At least they didn't drag it out.

• 6 months later...

Season 3 of 'Bitten' will be the last

After gallons of blood spilled, hundreds of shirts ripped, and countless Mutts slain, Space confirmed today that its hit original series BITTEN returns for its third and final season February 12 in a new Fridays at 10 p.m. ET timeslot. Iconic genre star Laura Vandervoort (SMALLVILLE, Ted) returns to helm the sexy thriller as the embattled Elena Michaels, the world’s only female werewolf. Season 3 of the 10-episode, one-hour series delves into the theme of duty versus family, and the lengths one will go to keep both intact.

Season 3 picks up several months after the harrowing battle in the Season 2 finale. Bolstering their ranks in the wake of the carnage The Pack is on the hunt for a dangerous group of traitorous Mutts lead by former Spanish Alpha, Eduardo Escobado (Mishka Thébaud, SAVING HOPE). Meanwhile, Elena struggles with Pack Alpha Jeremy Danvers’ (Greg Bryk, A History Of Violence, THE BOOK OF NEGROES) new draconian leadership style, and makes a shocking and surprising discovery about herself.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, KatsUniverse said:

'The world's only female werewolf'? That's odd; I hope it explains why no other women have been turned.

It does. Apparently the transformation is too rough for females to normally handle so it's almost guaranteed they'd die during transformation. They actually showed this happen in season 2 I believe it was.

• Like 1