After some Survival Of the Fittest / twisted

Hey Guys,

I've been searching around for something new to watch but im after a particular genre / style

I've seen quite a bit of anime over the years and one big commonality which is really starting to annoy me is 'The good guys always win'

Im after some shows where either the bad guys win, or the main characters / story are more selfish and hurting innocent people to attain their goal isnt out of the question (survival of the fittest?).

i recently finished jormungand and thought that was epic because it was a bit off the reservation where it wasnt based around these ethically correct tools hell bend on world peace (the nice way). 

I also finished future diary and i loved the brutal actions behind it where these people would do anything to survive.

I've also seen Black lagoon which i reckon is around the same principles.

so please guys, the time of the Hero / Nice guy is over... Help me out! 

Cheers for any input!

Ces

*edit*

fixxed thread title, didnt look like it saved properly

Edited by Cesario

Here are a few.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 0.

not sure if serious on that lol

But cheers for some ideas everyone, certainly given me a varied selection. Keep em coming

I am serious

the sub is a lot different from the dub, also this is before the card game even started.

The series was originaly very dark, and still was later on in all the series, though GX and ZeXal started out on a lighter note. Though the manga for yugioh is much darker.

The ghost is crazy and sadistic, setting people on fire, poisoning people, putting people in comas, and killing a few oponents.

That seems like a anti hero or twisted protagonist to me, but others could say differently.

Here are two more recomendations

Berserk

Legend of the Dark King

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma