Blood Lad...complicated feels :/ [slight spoilers]

HeavenlyClassic

okay,watched blood lad after the kirito guy mentioned it in an interview-sounded interesting
first thing i notice,was theres only 10 eps
i settled for the thought,"eh theres probably a second season theyll dub later"

...just finished the show so i went ahead and googled if there were in fact more eps...
however,there isnt...and its a 2013 anime....first reason i came across was that there wasnt enough material at the time
i truly hope thats the reason,however doubtful it may be

my only remaining question is why the hell did viz dub and release an anime knowing its totally incomplete!?

slight spoilers

the entire 10 eps is nothing more than the "intro" to the plot.....i fuckin knew it would be...sigh

anyways,anime was great-really really great

and im glad it was dubbed :/

oh well

why the hell did viz dub and release an anime knowing its totally incomplete!?

Because like 95% or more of anime is incomplete and a fast majority of them are never completed.

They make the anime when the manga is popular; but it's not done so they only have enough material for one season. Then they just forget about the show because it either didn't do well enough in the sales department or whatever and they'd rather move on to something else they hope would make more money.

Basically the majority of anime series is nothing more than a big promotion of the manga. They want you to check out and read the manga. By making an incomplete anime adaption you either have to read the manga as they want you too or give up on ever seeing a resolution to what you just watched.