Dragon Age: Inquisition

RabbitBones

Anyone else a fan of the Dragon Age Franchise?
As an immediate disclaimer, I am aware of how much hate they got for Dragon Age 2. In their defense, it wasn't the developers... it was EA shoving it out the door quickly in order to make a profit off the sequel. That game left much to be desired in comparison to the first, but I still enjoyed it and I'm really looking forward to Inquisition. I can't fathom how this could possibly be a bad game. They took an extra year to work on it, and it looks amazing.

GameplayTrailer: 
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO2h4qUNJ60

Open World. Changeable World. More customization. Mounts. Lots of new party members. A (presumably) improved battle system (with new class specializations)... with creatures that are actually scaled properly. And can I just point out that it looks gorgeous. Shyte. 

If you start with Dragon Age 2, it's actually easier to get into the series because you're not expecting as much as you would had you started from Origins. I'd seriously suggest going back to Origins and giving that a try though... the ultimate edition (DLC included) is really cheap now. Around $10, I think. 

As for the hate directed at 2, I highly doubt they will be making the same mistakes this time around. What went wrong in 2 was mainly due to time constraint. Not to mention, as I understand it, some new writers have been brought in... including (I believe) the guy that worked on the Mordin-related content for Mass Effect.