2GuysAnd1More (Anime Parodies)

twoogiz

I do not know (about the genitalia) but which videos had the background noises and breathing because if it's the older ones I already can that those suck ass. But the latest dub shouldn't of had any background noise. The lip movement is sucky as well until the latest 2 dubs because my computer lagged a shit load. Have I made enough excuses? lol

I do not know (about the genitalia) but which videos had the background noises and breathing because if it's the older ones I already can that those suck ass. But the latest dub shouldn't of had any background noise. The lip movement is sucky as well until the latest 2 dubs because my computer lagged a shit load. Have I made enough excuses? lol

sorry to say it dear... but it was the one you posted up there ^.^

I didn't put a link to a video up there but a channel page. If you meant the first video on the channel then yes it has a few background noises and breathing. But you can only here them with good speakers or headphones. Although it doesn't really matter it's obvious you didn't enjoy video. But thanks for your criticism. We'll be sure to try harder.

Okay I will.

Been longer than I thought. We had issues getting everyone together. Oh but we made 2 videos this weekend. One was a short quicky that took about an hour or so to make. It's already posted here,

The other will be up in about 5 days. Thursday or Friday. IDK

• 2 weeks later...
Been longer than I thought. We had issues getting everyone together. Oh but we made 2 videos this weekend. One was a short quicky that took about an hour or so to make. It's already posted here,

The other will be up in about 5 days. Thursday or Friday. IDK

Fair enough, when I get a chance I will watch it for you... please tell me you dropped most of the... Male member innuendo...