I don't know what anime to watch next, care to help?

Godric

I've been watching a couple of animes, got to the end of them, and i have no clue what to watch next.

I don't really know how to characterize my taste in anime, what i can say are the anime that i've watched and really enjoyed, so any anime similiar to any of them, is a must for me to watch xD

I absolutly loved "Air Gear"(my favorite anime so far), i really loved "The Familiar of Zero" and "Strike the Blood", im a big fan of "A Certain Magical Index" & "A Certain Scientific Railgun" series, also a big fan of "Sword Art Online" and "Death Note". I really enjoyed "The World God Only Knows" and "Majikoi" and "HighSchool DxD". I enjoyed "Highschool of the Dead". And i liked "Vampire Knight" and "Shuffle!".

I've watched a couple of more anime then those, but didn't like them enought to find them worth of mention.

So, now you know my taste in anime, how about helping me out if you feel like it xD

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Godric

The only one i can recall not liking was "Fate Stay Night", most of the times i can tell if i like a anime or not just by watching a couple of AMVs of it + reading a short description, so i don't usually end up watching animes that i don't like.

I'll be sure to check both your sugestions, and check your MAL page lemmingllama, thanks for the help ^^