Cartoon-World Genvision Theme Colors... Can we get it here in the future?

What Cartoon-World Theme *Colours* Would You Like To See Here on Kametsu?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Cartoon-World Theme *Colours* Would You Like To See Here on Kametsu?

• Genvison
    • AcidTech
    • Black Pearl
    • Serenity Purple
    • proDark

Hi there again! :ewhz:

It's been a long while since i've ventured back here and must say it's quite refreshing to be back tbh lol

This site was the first ever source (i had found) of the highest quality anime available and can say it's quite surreal coming back after being away for so long...

I have been an faithful user of C-W for the past 3 years and have found it to be the most aesthetically pleasing site i've seen and used for quite a while (mainly due to the awesome Gen-vison theme IMO).

I know this is a bit minor but i'm sure other people might be wondering the same thing so i just wanted to ask really, do you think you (Koby =) could possibly move over the 'Gen-Vision' theme from C-W forums and implement it here/skinbox if it's not too much hassle?

Just thought it would be nice idea for us C-W members =)

Thanks!

Glad to be back and hope everyone is all good!

:victory:

Edited by *Rhyz66*

Unless someone wants to recode the skin from the ground up and keep it maintained during each software update; then no.

C-W utilized a completely archaic software known as phpBB, while Kametsu utilizes the high cost professional IP.Board.

So the whole skinning process is completely different.

IP.Board v4.0 will be released sometime this year and it's going to change up how skinning is done in IP.Board again anyhow, and thus any skins we currently utilize will be broken till they've been upgraded. So not much point in messing with creating new skins for this version if it's just going to be debunked a few months down the road.

• Like 1

Ok no worries Koby, thanks for the reply man =)

I can see what you mean about the differences actually, Skinbox IPB has an incredibly smooth interface compared to C-W.

I think i mainly admired the colours but i have just noticed that Kametsu 'Brave' has changed a little incorporating the Turquoise blue a little more (or it could just be me seeing it now haha)....

Well, when you make your new upgraded skins don't suppose you could maybe base one around the genvision colours or something... 

No hassle anyways, have a good one dude :dhh:

Edited by *Rhyz66*