Alan Wake

Daviddaman91

I have been seeing WAY too much about this soon to be released game exclusively for the xbox 360. So I went and watched a bit of video on it and it looks like such a different type of game. I really don't know if it is going to be really great or just plain terrible. But right now I am believing the hype on it.

What about you guys? Anyone else interested in this soon to be released game?

It seems like an interesting game. I watched some videos on youtube about it. I'd probably buy it if I had the extra money right now. Overall I'm not to sure what to think of it... It could easily be a really great game, but at the same time it could be a really bad one XD.

I agree. I don't see it just being an "OK" game. It's going to be either great or terrible. I was reading some forums and the UK has it released already. The people there seem to think it's not all it's hyped up to be. Some are ecstatic about it. So idk what to believe really. It almost feels like Microsofts response to Heavy Rain for the PS3. I know it's been in production for what 6 years? But if you compare it to heavy rain. It's a rental.