Steins;Gate - Fuka Ryoiki no Deja vu (Movie)

Breathless

Steins;Gate - Fuka Ryoiki no Deja vu
13329-efxbee6u9h.jpg

Synopsis:

MAL
The film takes place one year after the events of the anime series. After going through a painstaking journey across multiple 'World Lines' due to the invention of 'D-Mail', text messages that can be sent to the past, Rintarou Okabe has assumedly landed in the "Steins Gate" World Line, in which none of his friends would have to die and a future ruled by SERN due to the invention of a time machine no longer exists. However, Rintarou soon starts feeling the side effects of his constant time travelling across multiple World Lines.*

Trailer
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR27pVnSDgo

Hello everyone! It's Breathless here, with a post about the new Steins;Gate movie. 'Steins;Gate - Fuka Ryoiki no Deja vu'!

Recently I just watched the Steins;Gate movie with a few friends, and was wondering if anyone else had seen it! Personally, I enjoyed it, but it also made me want to talk about it. (had a few questions that I've been mulling over).

I'd rate this movie 7-8/10. But I do love steins;gate so I'm not sure how biased that is.
Anyway, If you haven't seen it, and enjoyed the anime, I'd say give it a go!

P.S. I found the OST in this movie reaaaaaally good!!

Notes
*Synopsis on MAL was a bit longer, I felt it spoiled the movie a little bit. (kind of)
** You should watch the Steins;Gate anime before watching the movie
*** ^ you don't have to, but if you watch Movie->Anime, there will be spoilers. + It would be confusing!

Recently watched it myself, loved it! Rated the movie an 8/9, but it reminded me of how great the series was, so I had to bump it up to a 10 xD.

It did feel like the true end of Steins Gate, and I'm actually content to leave it there. Would be very skeptical of any attempts to 'cash-in' on the series.

Edited by RazorDan