Tenchi Muyo war on gminar

Xion4

• 7 months later...

I've watched the entire War On Geminar OVA, and no, you do not need to watch the other Tenchi Muyo seasons..... this story is completely self-contained, and very well-done.  You will be impressed!  Feel free to ask me more about it as you watch it, it took me a few viewings of it to get every little aspect of the neat story. ;-)

Maybe.The series is a spin off of Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki .Tenchi Muyo GXP is also a spin off of Tenchi-Muyo RYo-Ohki, which starsTenchi's friend. GXP doesn't have anthing to do with War on Geminar although War on Geminar takes place 15 years after the events of that series.

Kenshi ovccassionally does make a reference to some of the characters from Ryo-Ohki

Techi  Universe and Tenchi in Tokyo are not connected to those series, They are different cannons.

If you do like the Tenchi Muyo series then you might like Photon: The Idiot Adventures and Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure.

• 1 year later...