Best place to get gaming/video game help? (help)

CardGames

I'm not going to rage. I'll rage on another forum.

But it goes without saying that Persona 3 FES The Answer REALLY frustrated me last night.

I wanted to throw my TV out of the window. Seriously.

All of the strategies I looked for in terms of the boss I was struggling with wouldn't work for me.

But that's not what this topic is about.

The Persona 3 FES board on GameFAQs is active, but not very much so.

I seriously doubt that this is the last time I will struggle with a boss in a video game that frustrated me as much as that one did.

To preven this from happening ever again...

I need help. I need help finding a good place to get video game help. With boss strategies, alternate strategies, etc.

Even the walkthrough I had had a shit strategy and the alternate strategy was shit too.

GameFAQs sucks. IGN sucks.

Can someone help me out here or am I just on my own and screwed like always?

I'd really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks.

That's what I thought. Thanks so much for the help guys...

:amazed:

Edited by CardGames

I usually use the Wikipedia walkthroughs and the ones off of gamewinners.com. Both websites have multiple walkthroughs for each game. Some people go as far as to make two dimensional maps out of key strokes to show you where to go. They can be very helpful and most of the author's for walkthroughs with more complex games like the Resident Evil franchise and Silent Hill series give you a couple of ways per boss to beat the bad guys and such.

There's a lot of "ifs" with my answer lol. If you prefer a forum style, if you already have an account, if you want a large group of people... Then I suggest NeoGAF!!!

Yeah if you don't already have an account there then I wouldn't bother then. It could take you awhile to get approved. The people there are very knowledgeable on every aspect of gaming though.

Edited by lolrawr