anime slow pacing or filler?

AutoOps007

seems to me that a lot of people have been complaining about the anime's slow pacing ever since the timeskip. they have been going 1 chapter an episode. i've heard from some anime only viewers that it isn't that bad and enjoyable. some people want filler in between pun hazard and dressrosa. what do you think? personally i want filler that isn't too long, won't drag and isn't boring

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pacing has been horrible and is getting worse, the great thing about one piece is the fact there hasn't really been any decent size filler arc's unfortunately we are all paying the price because of that.

I really think a 20 or so episode filler arc would be suffice to get things back in order, if not it's going to be a struggle to sit through one piece episodes with pacing as slow as this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The pacing is absolutely horrible. The only way it's watchable is by saving up 4-6 eps and watching them in one go. I agree with Derozio, they should just stop now and come back in a year or two years with One Piece 2.0 or whatever. To get a decent pace back would require quite long filler arcs, and I'm not really interested in watching that either. Or they could do 10 minute episodes, anything but this really. I still like One Piece, but this is sucking the fun out of watching the show.

• 4 weeks later...