Hello

Knox

Hi, I'm knox. My first name is Henry. I like hiphop music, anime (beck, naruto shippuden, and hayao miyazaki films are my favorites!!). I am 17 years old, and I reside in Maryland. I am a self proclaimed artist, yet sometimes I doubt I'm any good at all. I also am addicted to Game Of Thrones (a song of ice and fire too!), Suits, Dexter, Ray Donovan, and Always Sunny in Philly. As far as music goes, I'm in love with sam lachow right now.

Also, look up my recent art here http://forums.kametsu.com/index.php?/topic/36414-knoxs-designs/#entry318117 , and feel free to make any requests!

- Knox

Hey Knox. I noticed your showcase before this, haha, oops. You've got some seriously great works there. I also love your tastes in anime. Mainly Beck and Miyazaki films. What's your favorite film of his?

Anywho, welcome to Kametsu Forums. I hope to keep seeing you around! :3 (don't forget to read the rules/faq)

Hey Knox. I noticed your showcase before this, haha, oops. You've got some seriously great works there. I also love your tastes in anime. Mainly Beck and Miyazaki films. What's your favorite film of his?

Oh it's a tough question, might have to be spirited away.. or maybe totoro.. or howl's castle.. gosh I don't know. I also like princess mono, and kiki's delievery.. But I guess I would have to say my ultimate favorite would be Nausica :P