Finally made something new.

Irish

I like it. It's pretty chaotic and has an eerie kind of feel to it, ahah. It's kinda scratchy too.
I feel you're really good at creating depth in your other works, and that there's not as much apparent here. (I might be bias, however I like you're anime-esque signatures better) That being said, it is still good, though it differs from my taste. I hope to see much much more of your work!

Well, it's...interesting...I like the colors, and I like the creepy/weird aspect of it.

But I don't know, something seems off about it. I feel like something's missing. I can't quite figure out just what, though. Also, I'm not a big fan of tiny itty bitty text right on the edge of a sig. Perhaps it would have looked better with slightly larger text somewhere higher up in the sig, or maybe even with no text at all.

I can't help but compare it to your usual style, which is usually so nice and smooth and pretty, and this one is really scratchy and...well, even though I kind of like the colors, I feel like it could have matched better or something.

It's not a bad sig at all, but I'm super biased because I know the amazing work you can usually do *points at your current sig*.

• Like 1

Well, it's...interesting...I like the colors, and I like the creepy/weird aspect of it.

But I don't know, something seems off about it. I feel like something's missing. I can't quite figure out just what, though. Also, I'm not a big fan of tiny itty bitty text right on the edge of a sig. Perhaps it would have looked better with slightly larger text somewhere higher up in the sig, or maybe even with no text at all.

I can't help but compare it to your usual style, which is usually so nice and smooth and pretty, and this one is really scratchy and...well, even though I kind of like the colors, I feel like it could have matched better or something.

It's not a bad sig at all, but I'm super biased because I know the amazing work you can usually do *points at your current sig*.

Yeah, Im the same, I cant quite figure it out. To me the Lighting is off(and you know how i am with lighting) the depth isnt great, and the overall feel isnt my usual. hmmm... Well im making another sig anyway but yeah, its not my best.