Hallo there!

Indieanna

Hallo!

I'm Indieanna. You may call me whatever you'd like. I am 23 and I have been a fan of anime since college. I've been around forums for years, but my last forums have died down a bit in activity, so I figured I would poke about here as well. This seems like a very nice place. 

As far as anime that I like, my favorites have been Air Gear and Mononoke followed closely by Trigun. I am currently trying to catch back up on One Piece when I have the time. 

I think I tend to read more Manhwa than Manga, but between the two I'm reading a few good ones right now. My favorites are definitely Tower of God and God of HIghschool. I am also reading ST&RS, the Breaker: New Waves and Fairy Tail. 

I'm also a huge Firefly fan, though that is completely unrelated. 

Anywhoo I hope to be around here a bit, hope to meet some new people around. :3

• Like 1

welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here.

i'm also a one piece fan.

why do you have the whit background behind the letters, it's difficult to read.

Thank you :3 

As for the white background behind the letters it was unintentional. I think it is because I pasted it into the window from a notepad... However it will not let me edit to remove the white, so I guess it is what it is. 

Welcome Indieanna!

Don't be concerned about the white background behind the writing I am sure if needed one of the admins of the forum will be happy to see if they can edit it to fix the white background. If you have any question feel free to approach myself or one of the other active members/admins/moderators we are all happy to help.

Enjoy your stay ;)

If you hit the Options button (last button on the top row of the editor), you can set it so all pasted text is plain text. You can also clear all formatting by hitting the Remove Format button (second button on the top row of the editor), which removes everything, including background colours.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I hope you're a bit more settled in now, haha. Enjoy your stay~

Thank you all :3 This already seems like a lovely place. 

Firefly rules! Nice to meet you :)

Your taste. I can tell it is quite awesome!

If you hit the Options button (last button on the top row of the editor), you can set it so all pasted text is plain text. You can also clear all formatting by hitting the Remove Format button (second button on the top row of the editor), which removes everything, including background colours.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I hope you're a bit more settled in now, haha. Enjoy your stay~

Hmm I discovered that just shortly after the white highlighting debacle but it was too late to fix it. Thank you though, I'll definitely keep that in mind for future use. It's been a while since I've felt like a complete newbie on a forum lol. Also if you are the one who fixed it, thanks for that.