Kametsu Gamer's Group

Dark_Angel13

Okay so it was mentioned in another thread that us all getting together to game and whatnot may be a good way to help the forums so I thought I'd go ahead and make this group. Games will be played across PC and consoles by use of steam and the like. Kametsu already has a steam group but I may make my own just for this if it gets enough attention.

So anyway what you do here is post up a game you wish to play with other members, wether it's Dota 2, L4D or you just want to duel someone on the dueling network =).

Now I realise some of us have limited free time so what you can do with that is post what time you wish to play, clearly you'd need to put it down like this: UTC+10:00 Which you can easily go ahead and google to find out what time you'd have to be on to play with them.

So anyway it's a pretty simple concept and should be some fun. Here's a site if you don't know the dueling one for yu-gi-oh too. You just need to make an account and then off you go.

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

When you post up these dates and times for games or you're just saying you're in to play make sure you put your usernames for steam, psn or xbox tags so the people hosting can add you otherwise you won't really be able to play with them.

Another thing to add in is that if you wish to speak to them through voice chat you'll need to clarify wether you're going to use Vent, Teamspeak or even Skype, most pc games have text chats available though.

Anyway I think I covered everything I wanted to so here's a basic form of what you do.

Timezone: UTC+10:00

Username: Steam User: darkguardianangel (I'm in the kametsu gaming group)

Game: L4D 1+2

Time and Date: 2nd May at 10pm. You'll have to work out what day that is for you if you're from America or elsewhere and you may get lag if you're from another country to me.

Communication: Text chat on the game.

Player Limit: Only 4 can play at a time so I'm only taking three people so first three in get to play basically

So that's how you do it and this one above is real too so yeah, hope to game with some of you soon =)

• Like 2

Here's mine:

Timezone: Pacific

Username: PSN: Sly_Cooper56, DuelingNetwork ID: AxelXII

Game: (PS3) COD Black Ops 1&2, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2/Generations. Yu-Gi-Oh on DN (Not the best player)

Time and Date: Wednesday-Monday Between 3-6 PM.

Communication: Chat on PS3, and Dueling Network has it's own chat system.

Player Limit: Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh: 2 players. COD preferably no more than 4.

Sounds fun

Timezone: GMT

Username: Xbox Gamer Tag: XxTropican

Game: COD Black Ops 2, Minecraft, or any other COD

Time and Date: Anytime you want to play shoot me a message on Xbox or here

Communication: Text chat/Voice chat

Player Limit: Only 4-5

:)